AW: [IRCServices Coding] ircservices5.0a26 /cs set secureops

George Stamatiou master at xchat.gr
Sun Apr 7 05:33:11 PDT 2002

The problem is not that i dont want users with 0 level to join on my
channel.
The problem is that somebody who has access in channel can give op with
the command /mode #channel +o nick.

-ChanServ- Options: Topic Retention, Secure Ops, Secure, Op-Notice

here are the modes of my channel.Chanserv never deops them :/