[IRCServices Coding] Services Admin : Global Access to Channel Settings

Adrian Cantrill adrian.cantrill at dial.pipex.com
Tue Apr 9 16:06:52 PDT 2002

A channel takeover situation where a channel founders password is gained
and the services admin wishes to remove / add channel access to secure
the situation. I can think of many legitimate situations where a service
admin should have access control privileges globally. And on many other
services distributions this is the case.