[IRCServices Coding] Possible bugs

Richard Powell richard at powell.co.za
Thu Apr 18 23:37:06 PDT 2002

uhm, that's because the UMODE +a is meant for services to use. If you are
listed as a services admin in the ircservices database/configuration, as
soon as you identify to nickserv and operserv recognises you as an operator
ircservices will add the +a flag to your UMODE.

Hope that makes sence..
Richard (netadmin, bubblenet.org)