[IRCServices Coding] General Module Questions

Colin Thorpe ghozer at mapop.com
Fri May 17 04:19:49 PDT 2002

Hi, I Have a few Queries about this module feature

 How much can be controlled from modules?
 EXAMPLE: If I write a module, that would allow remote commands, Such as
 the commnd said in the channel "!op" and it op's that user who typed it
 (If they are on AOP or SOP list for that channel) and !deop, for de-
 opping, !voice/!evoice if they are on the VOP list etc...

 Will this sort of control over the sevices be available from the modules?

 Also, we ahve the halfop capability on our IRCD, but we do not have an
 AHOP (like AOP, SOP and VOP) for the channels... How do we enable this?

 it is RaptorIRCD.1.0.4 (Latest patch) the DCC Patch

 Thank You.
 Colin

Ghozer AKA {SCF}|Ghozer|
Clan{SCF} - #Clan{SCF} on irc.utchat.com
www.scfclan.com
Also irc.mapop.com - #staff #mapop #admin and #help
HEad Operator IRC.MAPOP.COM
Interested in linking with us? Come see me.