[IRCServices Coding] Two Suggestions

MaNUaL 3000 manual3000 at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 02:36:55 PDT 2002

1. dont know about that. what if 100 bot clones attack the channel?
that would be a fake result then.

2. not a good idea. what if they leave a screen 24h a day but not online?
that would be a fake result too.

So not a good idea. Also big channels use bots for this.. they keep
statistics to count users and online time for users..

MaNUaL.