[IRCServices Coding] bugs

Aragon Gouveia aragon at phat.za.net
Fri Jun 21 12:15:52 PDT 2002

Hi,

Just installed pre3 to check out the improvements. Spotted some bugs I
overlooked last I tried it.

1.  AJOIN still not perfect. It allows channels with the ':' character to be
added. eg. #test:chan. These are invalid (on Unreal atleast).

2.  One more sanity check should be added to mlock for Unreal. If you set a
mode lock involving +L, chanserv must make sure you're not trying to link to
the same channel. ie /msg chanserv set #testchan mlock +ntlL 2 #testchan
must be disallowed.

3.  Not sure if this is a bug or feature change, but I'm unable to add
entries to channel akick lists based on registered nickname. Chanserv only
accepts nick!ident at host syntax. /msg chanserv help akick says otherwise
though.

Looking good otherwise :).

Regards,
Aragon