[IRCServices Coding] MemoServ suggestion

Saturn saturn at jetirc.net
Sat Jul 20 09:21:05 PDT 2002

Sorry about the HTML... forgot to set my defaults to plain...

Yeah logon news is fine and all, but nobody reads it cause generally it just
scrolls up too fast when they first log on.   Perhaps then maybe an option
to have the logonnews delayed by, say, 30 seconds or so, so that the news
pops up after they've logged on and are all settled.  Ideally though, mass
memo would be preferable if only because it ensures every person gets a nice
personal letter...

Was just a suggestion =)