[IRCServices Coding] Feature Request (AUTOVHOST)

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 09:49:34 PDT 2002

it would probably be better to have a totally seperate service, a "hostserv"
which waits for the usermode +r to be set on a user, then checks its datbase
for a vhost matching the user that just identified, if one is found, set the
vhost..

we have been concidering this as an option for a while on my IRC Network, we
will probably put it in with the statistical package we are currently making
(stay tuned ;)