[IRCServices Coding] MemoServ suggestion

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 09:52:42 PDT 2002

i dont see the point, cause then technically it isnt logonnews, instead news
30secs after you have logged on. i agree with andy, thats what logonnews is
for, if the users dont wanna pay attension and they get effected by what
happens thats their own fault.

Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net