[IRCServices Coding] Services 5.0pre9 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Aug 15 21:58:44 PDT 2002

     One of the main problems with allowing both is what you do when e.g.
AUTODEOP is set positive and SECUREOPS is set, when NOJOIN is set higher
than AUTODEOP, etc.  Yes, I could write logic to handle all this, but that
gets complex, and complexity leads to bugs.  Negative access levels aren't
used for anything else at the moment anyway, so I'd personally prefer that
you got used to SECUREOPS and RESTRICTED instead.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/