[IRCServices Coding] ChanServ Mode Bug?

Colin Thorpe(SCF) ghozer at scfclan.com
Fri Sep 6 14:37:08 PDT 2002

So, are we saying that it is a compatability issue with Unreal 3.1.4 and the
services? Cause it's Chanserv that de-ops the Channel owner when he op's
him-self, Chanserv set's -oq for the channel founder, so it's either a
Services bug, a Unreal Bug, or a compatability issue and will just need
adding to the unreal.so module to take it in-to account..

Ghozer