[IRCServices Coding] Chanserv - Suggestion -

Alistair Jamieson ajamieson at student.ccgs.wa.edu.au
Wed Sep 18 20:47:40 PDT 2002

I would like to know weather or not this is already possible and if so how
to do it, but basically I suggest that their should be a user mode to show
who uses what chanserv commands. Basically people use the chanserv op/deop
voice/devoice etc commands to secretly flood channels. What I would like
to suggest is to make a user mode that when someone does use chanserv to
op/deop it notices them who did what. Of course you may see this as a
privacy issue I don't know why but if you do then it could also be given
for a channel level such as level 1 default lets users with level 1 or
higher get noticed on who does what chanserv commands or even founder gets
it... or somethign to stop secret flooding......

Anyway I don't know if this can be done already if it can how and who can
recieve who uses what chanserv commands.

Alistair