[IRCServices Coding] Question

Craig McLure frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 10:44:48 PDT 2002

i had this problem a loooong time back, in the early betas, it seemed to
only happen when services couldnt fork or something, i posted it to the
mailing list, they said that i needed more system resources(?!?!?!)..

It just suddenly stopped happening, i'm not sure why..

start services in debug mode and check the logs.. they often give reasons
for things like this

--
Craig McLure
Craig at chatspike.net
Network Administrator of the ChatSpike IRC Network.
ChatSpike, the users network! www.chatspike.net