[IRCServices Coding] This was supposed to be fixed.

prince prince at zirc.org
Sun Jan 5 12:58:24 PST 2003

Church,
    I thought you said the ...

"(-04:49-) (-notice:ChanServ-) Sorry, the CLEAR command is temporarily unavailable."

    Was fixed in the last release of IRCServices?  We're still having this problem, running 5.0.6.  We only get this error message on certain commands, OP/DEOP/CLEAR/KICK.  They work in some channels, in others they don't.  I can assure you, all of our servers are configured correctly.

    Also an update on the stylez trojan "clone" flooder, he hasn't attacked our network in a while yet, so I've gotten IRCServices recompiled and ready to restart in debug mode, just waiting for them to crash on their own for the restart.  But please look into this matter about these unavailable commands, our network would very much appreciate it. :)

-prince