[IRCServices Coding] session limit bug

Noam M. noam_m at bezeqint.net
Sun Mar 23 23:42:31 PST 2003

prince wrote:
> Thanks, I'll have our custom services coded to kill a different way. :)

it still doesnt seem you understood the problem. your custom services
can kill using the SVSKILL command, aslong as they act asif they just
got the SVSKILL msg from their uplink server too.
if you send an SVSKILL from a Ulined server which isnt services,
services will see it too and it is not the same as using operserv raw.

I am very wrong if your custom services are doing 'os raw svskill ...' ,
  then ofcourse you should kill in a diffrent way :p