[IRCServices Coding] feature suggestion...

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Sun Apr 27 04:24:37 PDT 2003

We are considering writing a hostserv module that gives a user a vhost when they identify. We were also considering some other things like allowing users to pick their own vhosts on a credits basis, they get X credits a month and each credit allows them to change their vhost, if theyre out of credits they cant change their host, generally to stop people using it to evade bans... This was just an idea that was passed around though, no fixed ideas yet.

If we develop this module before it finds its way into the ircservices distro (if it does) then drop us a line and we may give you our module :-)