[IRCServices Coding] IRCServices HTTPD MODULE

Diego Bitencourt Contezini diego at redesul.net
Fri May 2 05:56:46 PDT 2003

Hello, I am building some addons about httpd+xml, and need to used post
to can build on modules the possibility of import/change database.
I was testing, and what I seen is that just the first variables of POST
are being copyed to c->variables (casually "xml" is it).
(here is my request post:
<form action=http://127.0.0.1:8066/dbaccess/xml-import-nick/blabla
method=post>
<input type="hidden"  name="xml"
value="<nicknamefock>blabla</nicknamefock>">
<input type="Submit" value="Send">
</form>

someone used/tested how works the POST? Where I can get the variables?
It should be on c->variables and c->variables_count (its what I
understud.. possible im wrong, than please I need a help ;)

Thanks for all

Diego Bitencourt Contezini aka destruct_ @irc.redesul.net