[IRCServices Coding] Serious Bug, Probaby should be fixed

Jeffery Kam jskam at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 12 17:38:47 PDT 2003

Ok, I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but here is the
problem.  I've loaded the http module to allow opers to view registered
nicknames, channels, and network statistics.  All password protected of
course.  Anyways, when you go into the List of Registered Nicknames, and
look at more than one users nickserv info, services will segfault and
crash.  I have not changed the http module in anyway.  Just thought I'd
give everyone a heads up before using that module.