[IRCServices Coding] encrypt hostnames

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Wed Aug 20 18:55:52 PDT 2003

as a note.. we aint supposed to support modified versions of services.. (i'm not sure if this includes the module source..)

Havnt you concidered using Unreals built in host masking instead? it seems like a better alternative :/

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * WinBot     - http://www.winbot.co.uk

 * From    - Jack Neils <waterflamez at hotmail.com>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-08-20 @ 02:16:00
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] encrypt hostnames

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/