[IRCServices Coding] BUG Report

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Thu Aug 28 15:24:36 PDT 2003

hmm.. what OS, compiler version etc are you using?

after a test, i got the following:

/cs id #abc 00376370
-ChanServ- Channel #abc is suspended and may not be used or identified for.

/cs drop #abc
[23:20] -ChanServ- Channel  is suspended and may not be used or identified for.

only prob i got was it missed the channel name in the second message :)

/cs drop #abc
/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * WinBot     - http://www.winbot.co.uk

 * From    - Marc-Andre A. Fuentes <nothing at psychopat.org>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-08-28 @ 18:00:00
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] BUG Report

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/