[IRCServices Coding] Yet, another great suggestion

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Thu Aug 28 15:29:21 PDT 2003

Please dont post to both the services main list, and the services coding list. Choose one, or the other, especially concidering i dont think this is a great suggestion either..

/time services.chatspike.net
[22:28] ••• Date / time at services.chatspike.net- Thu Aug 28 17:28:57 2003 EDT

*shock*

/****************************************
 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net
 * WinBot     - http://www.winbot.co.uk

 * From    - us44ever . <us44ever at hotmail.com>
 * To      - ircservices-coding <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2003-08-28 @ 16:45:00
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] Yet, another great suggestion

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/