[IRCServices Coding] Database API?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Nov 17 11:21:50 PST 2003

Sen

     As the manual says, the details of database modules are still in flux,
and are very likely to change for 5.1, so I've deliberately not documented
them.  You're welcome to read the source for details, but be prepared to
make changes later on if you start implementing now.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/