[IRCServices Coding] Help with ircservices.conf

Eric Murphy emurphy at sporked.us
Sat Feb 21 17:40:29 PST 2004

Make sure you're trying to connect to an IP that the server is listening to
and configured to accept connections.  Sounds a bit crazy, but if you tell
the server to listen for link1.gs4groups.com on 192.168.0.1 and tell it to
listen for services on 192.168.0.2 then tell services to connect to
192.168.0.1 it will fail simply because the IRC server is expecting to see
services on the other IP.  Not sure if that's your problem but good luck