[IRCServices Coding] ChanServ suggestion

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Tue Apr 13 15:53:05 PDT 2004

I have asked about this before, and Andrew responded by saying that this would be relativly redundant. The Access changing is a 'one-off' event, generally an op would be able to perform the mode changes if nessecery.

Dont get me wrong thou, i still think this would be a nice feature. (I may even concider looking into making a module to do this at a later date.)

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org  - REVIVED
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - CyberDems <cyberdems at cyberdems.za.net>
 * To      - ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net <ircservices-coding at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-04-13 20:40:31
 * Subject - [IRCServices Coding] ChanServ suggestion

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/