[IRCServices Coding] Restricted + Secure --> No Kick List.

Jeffery Kam j.kam at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 7 15:50:56 PDT 2004

I may sound a bit newbish on this answer, but I'm pretty sure this is what
he was getting at.

He wants the restrict function to not kick, instead he wants something like
"You cannot join this channel, it is restricted" in the status window.
Basically making it so you don't actually join the channel before ChanServ
realizes you aren't identified, instead chanserv would see before joining
the channel.

Last I checked, this wasn't possible.  If someone can think of a way I'd
love to hear it, but AFAIK its an ircd related issue.