[IRCServices] Bug report

Jozenobio de Melo Brasil jozeph at globalmedia.com.br
Fri Sep 24 10:27:33 PDT 1999

Hello,.

	I know that, I has maked this:

-NickServ- List of entries matching *:
-NickServ-     email                 [Forbidden]
-NickServ-     hide                  [Forbidden]
-NickServ-     kill                  [Forbidden]
-NickServ-     language              [Forbidden]
-NickServ-     password              [Forbidden]
-NickServ-     private               [Forbidden]
-NickServ-     url                   [Forbidden]
-NickServ- End of list - 7/7 matches shown.

 \|/ --- \|/   | Jozenóbio de Melo Brasil.
  @~/ Oo \~@   | jozeph at globalmedia.com.br
 /_( \__/ )_\  | http://www.globalmedia.com.br/jozeph
    \__U_/     | " Onde a maioria vive com a bondade,
               |  a maldade da minoria tende sempre a desaparecer! "
The box said "Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, or better", so I installed
Linux.