AW: [IRCServices] Services 4.5.16 released

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon May 21 18:32:00 PDT 2001

As I already stated months ago,
services does NOT _support_ irc2.10.x. It is simply too different.
The missing of that support is NOT a _bug_.

If you want to make services compatible with that ircd, you will
have to do your own work. Or wait for 5.0, for someone might write
a module corresponding to that ircd.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |