[IRCServices] Bot crashes services...

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Jan 2 05:06:00 PST 2003

     Can you get me a backtrace on this?  Reconfigure with -dumpcore and
recompile to get core files:

$ ./configure -dumpcore && make && make install

then, after a crash, use GDB to get the backtrace (replace the paths below
with the actual paths to your executable and data directory):

$ gdb /usr/local/sbin/ircservices /usr/local/lib/ircservices/core
<gdb) bt

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/