[IRCServices] A reminder...

Scott Seufert scotts at flamebait.org
Mon Oct 11 18:38:42 PDT 1999

----------
>From: "Andrew Kempe" <andrewk at icon.co.za>
>To: <ircservices at ender.shadowfire.org>
>Subject: RE: [IRCServices] A reminder...
>Date: Mon, Oct 11, 1999, 2:03 PM
>

> Personally I'd like to use a name that does not need "Services" appended to
> it to make sense. Talking about "Church" makes no sense. However, if it was
> named "Bahamut Services", then simply talking about "Bahamut" would make
> sense.

not really, cuz then are you talkin about the AD&D Dragon King, daemon or
services? I think that services HAS to be attached so that others know what
you are talkin about. Unless you can find a name that is unique that don't
have the word "services" in it ... like Unets "Uworld" or "CServ".

> Just a thought :)
>
> Andrew

<snip>

just my $0.02