[IRCServices] Services Segfaults when a ChanServ akick enforce is used...

Scott Seufert anarki at flamebait.org
Mon Aug 14 06:09:48 PDT 2000

Hi,

It is my impression that even though Elite is DALnet based, there is enough of a coding difference to cause problems with a unmodified/patched version of IRCServices. I don't know anyone that has the two working together correctly.

One solution is to use a supported daemon as indicated in the docs from IRCServices. The recommended daemon is Bahamut. Which can be found at:

http://www.bahamut.net

As usual IRCServices can be found at:
ftp://ender.shadowfire.org/pub/ircservices/

Current:ircservices-4.3.3

Beta:ircservices-4.4.5

Scott Seufert
aka katsklaw