[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre2 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Feb 4 17:48:19 PST 2001

     Services 4.5pre2 has been released, and may be found at:

ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5pre2.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.esper.net/ircservices/ircservices-4.5pre2.diff.gz

It should propogate to ftp.ircservices.za.net and the other mirrors
shortly.

     Translators, please note that several language strings have been
changed or added in this version.  Also, please get updated language files
to me as soon as possible; I don't mind if the translations aren't
complete, but I'd like at least the main help messages (NICK_HELP,
CHAN_HELP, etc.) translated for the 4.5.0 release.  Also remember that you
can type:

	cd langcomp
	./langcomp -w (language).l

to get a list of missing messages for your language.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B