[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre2 released

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Sun Feb 4 14:32:42 PST 2001

You mean there isn't a safeguard on the root nick pw? Shows how much I pay
attention. Looks like I'll be rotating my password more often till there is.

Will there be a way to disable the SU command?

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net