[IRCServices] Suggestions

Vasag0 vasag0 at teleline.es
Mon Jun 11 20:14:01 PDT 2001

Hello.

I think there are some features that i'd love to see on next ircservices
releases.

what about email confirmation to nick registrations? It'd be cool if NS can
mail it instead of *print* it out with confirmation msg.

Is it possible to add support to ircd's with vhost features giving
registered nicks his own virtual hostmask? i.e nick jupe -
ident at jupe.virtual.ip

I've read old messages requesting privmsg reply instead of notice. well, i
think it's easier to read *huge* help commands' reply on privmsg and other
msg using notice's.

Make CS reply all users on a channel that some admin adds someone to
registered users db. i.e. #channel~ -ChanServ- Admin adds User on #channel
(350)

Sorry about my poor english and please tell me what you think about ;)