[IRCServices] Suggestions

Elijah admin at nevernet.net
Tue Jun 12 04:26:01 PDT 2001

As for the NOTICE vs. PRIVMSG debate, there's a really easy solution to it
and let's not forget that topic probably wouldn't even be here if the "steal
Andy's code and not give him credit for it" services had never been created
(hmm...their website is down as of late...defunct? :)  Anyway, the solution
is just to script into your IRC client exactly the way you want the noticed
to appear and where. I find it easier personally to have them appear in a
query window so I route them to one, end of story and everyone's happy and
the RFC isn't violated.

Elijah