[IRCServices] Coding Help Please

Kevin - DarkServ kevc978 at darkserv.net
Tue Aug 14 19:37:00 PDT 2001

Hi People,

OK, due to the High amount of Lamers that come to our Network to Spam and
Advertise their porn websites, We decided to Set up Akill ID's, This is
simply like DALnet where an Akill ID is Added to the end of the Akill
Message by the rand()% Command, But after that, we get an E-mail about the
Akill, but we have sadly no way of tracking the Akill ID.

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to Help me code a Small
program that Adds the Akill ID and the reason into an HTML file, It doesnt
need to haev any smart graphics or anything, it can be Basic as hell, All i
need to do is automate the Akill ID/Reason Logging onto a file.

We use to have a Huge Text Database system, which held info on Akill
ID's/Reasons, And the information was entered manually, Sadly though, Out
of the 500-600 Akills added in the past year, Only 400 Were entered in.

Thanks for your time.

Kevc978
Irc.DarkServ.Net
DarkServ IRC Chat