AW: AW: AW: [IRCServices] Backup databases?

Josh grenday288 at geocities.com
Wed Nov 14 14:52:00 PST 2001

On 14 Nov 2001, at 7:58, Duane Groth wrote:

Its easier having 1 set of services on a really stable box that never
goes down.. but thats only possible if you only have a few or just
yourself knowing the ip to the hub and keep it that way by only
adding c/n's to a couple other hubs and never link client servers
directly to it. we have this setup on my net and it works well.

(services hub ircd:)
Server Up 169 days, 11:23:14