AW: AW: AW: [IRCServices] Backup databases?

Duane Groth duane at groth.net
Wed Nov 14 22:01:00 PST 2001

Hello Josh,

Yes that's all good and well, but that is like having your head in the
sand thinking nothing will ever happen, the server I do have them on
currently has 100 days approx, last reboot was due to kernel upgrade,
I'm merely preparing for the worst, in the event something will
happen, I've been an ISP admin, and server admin too long to know
better then to be naive about it all.

--
Best regards,
 Duane                            mailto:duane at groth.net