AW: AW: AW: [IRCServices] Backup databases?

Josh grenday288 at geocities.com
Thu Nov 15 03:45:01 PST 2001

On 15 Nov 2001, at 6:59, Duane Groth wrote:
yea stuff does happen some times uunet has been pretty gay
before and screwed up the east coast and it was really
lagged/offline for a day but nothing major really happened in that
short period of time. and it rarely happens so its no big deal ..
theres no such thing as a splitless/problemless network anyways
so ppl understand