[IRCServices] SQLINE doesnt remove ircd QLines when /OS SQLINE DEL used?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Mar 21 00:17:05 PST 2003

WFM with Services 5.0.14 and Unreal 3.1.3:

-> *OperServ* sqline add test test
[G] <OperServ> Alcan added an SQLINE for test (does not expire)
-OperServ- test added to SQLINE list.
*** Stats 'q' requested by Alcan (achurch at 192.168.0.hide-25737)
*** test Reserved nickname
*** *bad*nick* Reserved nickname
-> *OperServ* sqline del test
-OperServ- test removed from SQLINE list.
*** Stats 'q' requested by Alcan (achurch at 192.168.0.hide-25737)
*** *bad*nick* Reserved nickname

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/